Disclosures Pertaining to Recurring Billing Agreement
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THESE DISCLOSURES CONCERNING THE RECURRING BILLING AGREEMENT. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PRINT OR SAVE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS
- Continuous Payment. If you click “Become a Member” above, you are selecting the recurring billing option, annual membership dues automatically will be charged to your credit card/debit card on the same date every year. Such annual payments will automatically renew until you cancel your recurring billing payment authorization.
- Payment Schedule and Duration. Annual payments for your THLA dues will be charged to your credit card/debit card on the same day of every year, (on date you process your membership) and continuing until you cancel your recurring billing
payment authorization or your card is otherwise declined.
- Annual Payment Amount. The amount that will be automatically charged every year is the Membership Level you choose.
- Description of Charges on Billing Statement. The recurring charge will be listed as “TOM HOMANN LAW” on your billing statement.
- Changes in Premium Amount. If the amount of your membership dues changes, THLA will cancel your re-ocurring billing and provide an invoice for the new amount.
- Cancellation of Recurring Billing. You have the right to cancel recurring billing at any time. If you desire to do so, you can do so by email to [email protected] or by mailing notice of such cancellation to2358 University Ave. PMB #137
San Diego, CA 92104. Any such cancellation may be refunded, at your request no later than sixty (60) days after billing.
- Questions and Assistance. If you have questions about recurring billing or otherwise need assistance, including assistance with cancelling recurring billing, you can email [email protected] Please note that THLA is run by an all volunteer board and does not have staff support. Recurring billing is the preferred way for THLA to conduct membership renewal but THLA is committed working with each member an their preferred method of membership renewal.